Friday, October 5, 2012

20 Weeks

Yesterday, I hit 20 weeks. So far, no movement that I can tell.
I clearly look pregnant. I ran into a old customer of mine at Tim Hortons. She was wondering what I was doing on the VERY far side of town - working. She asked me what I was going to be doing with my life, and I said "being a mommy". Her response as she looks at my belly:"Oh...I was wondering".

I have picked up a few books to read to my belly; GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU and THE PAPER BAG PRINCESS. I feel like a tard doing it, but I do it anyway.The cats listen. I have yet to find the book I really want: PENELOPE PENGUIN: THE INCREDIBLY GOOD BABY. I had a copy from when I was little that my Grandma gave me, but I'm having a hard time tracking down another copy (I think mine got put in the basement - ew).

I feel like I am getting a cold. Everyone seems to be sick. My boyfriend is, my coworkers are, everyone is. I went to Shoppers lastnight to pick up day time cold meds for the guy, and their shelves were basically empty. Hopefully I only get my version of a cold: a head ache, snuffles, and sneezing. It's a much better cold than my boyfriend who gets Man-Cold and basically is dead.

I need to start getting ready for work. I am heading out early to get a monthly bus pass and pee in a cup. Apparently my last urine test was contaminated. Ugh. At least it's FRIDAY!

 
Blurbs from my Boyfriend
"You better love her as much as I do"
"Having a kid will be easy..it just means I will get less babying"
  

No comments:

Post a Comment