Friday, August 8, 2014

Resolution Center

     Big big heartfelt thanks to the crew at PayPal for reimbursing me the money that was "lost" in the whole Please Mum debacle. I still have 5 days until I see any funds and can return them to the right people, but I received the confirmation email that they ruled in my favour.

     What has been happening since the last post?
     I received in the mail a large envelope from the Please Mum layers. 10 pages of their financials and 1 page basically saying I needed to contact my payment method because I would not be receiving my shipment.
    Of course, everyone who went through this is getting all the same information.

     It's a horrible situation that got resolved, but I am still sad about the amazing purchase that could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment