Tuesday, August 20, 2013

6 month doctor visit


     Yesterday was Kaelynn's 6 month doctor visit. Jake had the day off, so he got to experience his fist immunization and everything else.

     She had fun destroying the paper and just being all out cute. She took her needle like a champ and was fine until she realized what happened. Then the AngryScreamies came out again until we all got home. Everything was fine at her appointment. Even according to her doctor she's had a substantial gain in weight. That makes me so happy.

6 months
Weight- 6.48 KG/14.3lbs (+2.5lbs)
Length- 63cm/24.8in (+1.2 in)
Head circ- 43cm/16.9in (+1 in)
 
4 months
Weight- 5.36 KG/11.8lbs
Length- 60cm/23.6in
Head circ - 40.5cm/15.9in
    
     We've tried some new foods this week. I made her some zucchini, but it just came out watery once removed from the freezer. She didn't like it, so I'm going to try making it over again. I also gave her some avacado. She put it in her mouth, spit it out and then cried. Lastnight, because she didn't like her veggies, I made her up a small bowl of barley cereal. She was just scraping it out of her mouth and was generally unpleased by it.  

1 comment:

  1. The avocado incident makes me laugh. I gave some to Olivia too and she spit it out as if to say "what are you doing to me?"

    ReplyDelete