Saturday, December 14, 2013

10 Months


     Holy! We're almost at a year! You're growing too fast.
   
      There are no words except "yea" "ma" "da" "kikki". There are no signs of teeth. But...we have walking. She started to take steps, and is slowly gaining momentum. With the big, shiny tree up and a toddler (before she is one), there is a lot of "no" being said.
9.9 months
8.9 months

     She is learning cause and effect. She will head butt me in the nose, I will be in pain. She will look directly at me and do it again. She will touch something, you say "no", then she will look at you and do it again. Along the same lines, she loves the game Peek-a-Boo. She's too smart. She will look around to see you, remove the blanket, or just wait.

     We're finally in age appropriate sizes of clothing. I am loving using her smaller diaper shirts as shirts with the tails all undone - she then reminds me of a penguin.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment