Saturday, December 7, 2013

Big steps

     In the past 2 days, there have been some big milestones.

     Kaelynn has her first cold. She's so congested and snotty.
I feel so bad for her. Nursing is hard, sleeping is hard, wiping her nose is hard.
She is in very good spirits.
    
     Last night, she took her first steps! We're not fully counting them - daddy missed them (and got sad) and I only saw half of her. Grandpa Mike saw them.
     After dinner, aunt Sarah held her hands and took her for a walk around the dining room. I went to the kitchen to put stuff away. From the corner of my eye I see a tuft of pony tail waddling into the kitchen. I thought Sarah was still holding her hand. I'm all "what are you doing?!" as I walk around the kitchen wall. I see she is by herself. "Come to mommy. Walk to mommy". She then falls into a crawl and has the biggest pout/cry face. I scoop her up and snuggles are had.

No comments:

Post a Comment