Saturday, June 8, 2013

As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be


     "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be"
 
      I'll Love You Forever by Robert Munsch was one of my favourite books when I was little. I picked it up today for Kaelynn and went to start to read it to her. I couldn't do it without choking up. I will love my baby girl forever. Before I was a mother, I never realized how strong my feelings would be. I would do anything for her and try to make sure she has the best of everything. She is going to grow up strong and proud of her mama and daddy.She is going to know she is loved forever by everyone in her life.
     Her Aunty Marie was in town not to long ago from Sask and brought with her toys that are bigger than Kaelynn. Mommy and daddy and guests have more fun with them than she does. they are called Clump-O-Lumps and unzip and re-zip to become unique "monsters". I thought she would be scared of them, but brave lil girl loves them. My OCD kicks in however, I can't keep them in mix matched order, they have to be shark/cat/squid.

 
      Kaelynn still refuses pacifiers for the most part, but she is content to suck on her (or anyone else's) hands. She has just started to lift Sophie and other toys up to her mouth to inspect with her gums. She loves Sophie's butt/hooves and Whoopsie's (her porcupine creature thing) hands. She also has a screen addiction. She loves cellphones, tv, cameras. She will sit happily watching Jake play Xbox and gets excited when things explode- more bright lights the better. Sometimes, I lay her on the couch and this forces her neck to the right to watch tv. It's a cheerful/non-screamy way for her to work her neck muscles.
      At 16 weeks old, she is getting so big and bright. Everywhere we go, aside from people mentioning her hair, her alertness gets commented on. I have NO baby experience, so I don't know what a 16 week old should be like. Yes, she has her crabby days, but she is a cheerful lump of baby. The sad thing is everyone who knows me and her father only see him in her. This gives me hope though, I hope she gets my attitude (even if I am bitchy and a hardass, but I'm cheerful and know what I want).
Blurbs From The Boyfriend
"Owwww! You won't get any milk from that. Maybe some blood, but no milk"

No comments:

Post a Comment