Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sleeping Beauty

 
     Lastnight, she slept through the night. I put her down around 8:30pm and she woke up around 4:30am. Around 2-2:30am, I woke and was wondering why she was not up yet. I crawled to the end of the bed where her crib is and she was still sleeping deeply. It didn't help that it was raining out. Something in the rain kept sounding like a hammer banging in the night. I basically had to force myself to sleep. When she woke at 4:30, she fed for 30 mins and was easy to put back to bed. I heard her stirring again at 7am, so I got up. By the time I was out of the washroom and done making tea, she was passed out again. I made breakfast and when I was finished she woke up in a rage. Since then, it's been off/on sleeping and raging. I am blaming the rainy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment