Saturday, May 10, 2014

3 days in

     We are now 3 days in of wear on my complimentary set of Broadway Nails imPRESS manicure from Influnster. Today, I also had to remove them.
     I knew that being a mom, I would be putting them to the test. They survived dishes, diapers, laundry, being knicked with a knife while chopping onions (oops), they did not survive opening a stroller tray. While at the mall, I hit my nail on the lock of the stroller tray. Everything looked fine, if not a little dented underneath. A few hours layer while going to the bus, I noticed I could lift it off my nail. I decided to remove all of them, instead of finding a replacement nail from the remaining ones in their case.
     To remove them, it's supposed to be as simple as lifting from the sides/applying nail polish remover to the sides. I tried this and it felt weird and mildly hurt. Instead, I filled my remover cap up and soaked for 20 seconds: removal was super easy now.

     This product would be fantastic for a night out or a special event. That is one reason why I searched out what the colours we have in my town. I have decided to purchase the short French manicure ones for a wedding I am in this summer. For everyday mom life, not so fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment