Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

     Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there.

     This morning, I woke at 7:30am and had baby snuggles. I came downstairs & a shiny new Tassimo and chai tea greeted me. Figuring out the machine wasn't so simple, it took me 3 presses of the button to fill my cup.

     Yesterday, I come home from mother's day with my mom & I find that a garden was planted around the tree. I love getting flowers that won't die after 3 days (with luck). Speaking of flowers, at the mall, I ran into a beautiful mama that gave me some carnations she had and today while at Metro for milk, the cashier gave me a single one.
     To go with my garden, in the backyard, I also received a gnome to go with my patio set. I could put it out front, but I have a fear of things "walking away". I am so surprised that the start of my fairy garden is still there.

1 comment: