Wednesday, January 9, 2013

34 weeks

 
 
     34weeks and counting. 6 weeks left to go. 1 more month left of work.
 
     My work shirt is still able to button up, but just barely.
     I am working on a crocheted baby blanket, I've been off and on working on it. I was all gung-ho, and then I slowed down. I am now working on a viking hat and beard, to trade for maternity pictures next month.
 
     We're slowly getting the bedroom in order. We sold a desk. 2 desks to go. One is really old and needs to get broken down to go to the dump. Infact, we have a lot of things that need a dump run. Whoohoo. We're getting there, organized that is.
 
     Time to put laundry away and get to work on the crocheting..so then I can start on the embroidery! I am like an old timey woman! 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment