Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Crib Wars Vol: 2

     I meant to write this lastnight, but I was too tired and then got distracted by Doctor Who on Netflix.
     We've started to attempt crib life again. I want to say that I have almost won the war, but I would be lying.
We played in the crib for about an hour yesterday..but then I had to pee. When I came back, she had thrown almost everything out and was losing her mind. We finished by having a nap in bed.
     Bed time came around and I crawled in the crib with her. 1.5 hours later, she was asleep, but I had to get out. Unfortunately, my attempt at crawling out made the vinyl crib mattress creak and she woke up. There was going to be no calming her down, so I brought her to bed with me. She eventually fell asleep clinging onto me - I Indian Jones'd her with a penguin until adult bed time.
     I love the munchkin, and I'm still wondering how someone so little can take up so much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment