Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday


     This Monday, she didn't have a weigh in, so we went to Mother's Circle. It was alright.Perhaps I need to be more interactive. It's hard for me to make friends. I would rather be a wall flower, but even wall flowers get lonely.
     After we were supposed to meet up with my friend and her 2 month old, only she forgot she had a dog play date. So, I did my errands downtown alone, and picked up a BIG MAC for lunch (super healthy, but I did walk downtown). I was going to walk home too, but I picked up diapers on sale at Shoppers (incase the cloth don't fit Kaelynn still & she poopsplodes A LOT), and I got a few too many "groceries" at Food Basics.
    I think she hates Mondays. She was up lastnight until about 530am then awake again around 730. At Mother's Circle, she was as calm as could be, now is crying again. Weirdo. Needless to say, I am tired & my legs hurt. Baby & I are just going to relax & watch SCRUBS while the potatoes cool for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment