Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pinch to grow an inch

     With Kaelynn's birthday 11 days away, I got my butt in gear and worked on her growth chart. I already have a keepsake of her feet, with the cedar plank piece cut.off from my chart I am planning on making a hand print each year.

     A piece of cedar fence plank-$7
     A can of mis-mixed paint - $3
     Dollar store stickers and paints- $3
     Keeping track of growth - Priceless

     The day of her family birthday dinner, when everyone is around, I will record her height.

     I plan on adding to it: underneath the 1 ft I am going to put her birth stats (since she is taller than a foot).
     I got the idea from Pinterest, but of course I feel like it's not as good as the ones I saw online. I am hoping that she grows up to love it still. <3

    

No comments:

Post a Comment