Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quick Quiche

     This morning I wanted eggs for breakfast, but I wanted something different. We had a ham for dinner lastnight, I'm not a fan unless it's IN something. I cleaned the kitchen and then cooked. It made it quicker that baby was still asleep.

Quiche
4 eggs, beaten well
1 chopped onion
1 clove garlic
1 cup ham cubes
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup Bisquick
Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning to taste.
Cooking spray
1 tbsp bread crumbs
1 pie pan

1- preheat oven to 350*
2- spray pie tin and add bread crumbs, shake along the bottom to make even
3- beat eggs well and add all ingredients, combine well
4- spread evenly into prepared pie pan
5- bake 45-60 minutes

     I baked mine for 45mins and it came out perfect. Of course, you can add anything you want to a quiche, I used what was on hand. Spinach and parmesan or feta would have been amazing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment